Trello collections

Hello, I would like to know how to rename or delete collections created. Thank you for your tips!

2 answers

1 vote
Matthew N Community Champion Oct 10, 2017

Hello Francois

You can edit or delete an existing collection from the menu under each board. Click the "+", then the pencil next to the collection you'd like to edit or delete.   Reference: http://help.trello.com/article/1004-creating-collections-for-business-class-teams

thanks a ton Matthew, it was obvious but I wasn't looking to each board but globally. You rock, super helpful, thank you!

@Matthew N I´m wondering about the same as Francois. Do you know how to remove the collection after you´ve removed the collection tag from all the boards? On the lefthand side you´ll have a collection listed like: CollectionName (0). How do I delete "CollectionName"?

Thanks.

-JP

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 20, 2018 in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

14,672 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you