Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello cards and automation

Davetta Vaughn January 4, 2022

I created an automation command but when the cards appeared it had the incorrect date on the card and the reminder was on the incorrect day? How do I fix? Note: the cards have already been published for the week.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Hi @Davetta Vaughn ! Welcome to the community :) Potentially your Butler time zone is incorrect? Are you able to send a screenshot of the command you created? 

Davetta Vaughn January 11, 2022

@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows I removed and recompleted the automation. That worked now today was supposed to create a new card and I dont see it? Not sure what I am doing incorrectly.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Did you check your Butler timezone? Are you able to send a screenshot of your command?

Davetta Vaughn January 11, 2022

@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows Yes the timezone is correct because the reminder was sent appropriately. 

Now I found that the new cards are created were shifted all the way to the right and not listed above the previous week. Not sure what happened.

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

@Davetta Vaughn I'm not able to help much without seeing what the command looks like. If you're not able to send a screenshot, you can just paste the text here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events