Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello calendar view jumps. Why?

Amy Rush June 21, 2022

I use the Trello app on my MacBook, as the browser version takes up too much on the updated Chrome browser - my fans run when I'm logged in.

When I use the calendar view, as I am accustomed, it jumps from month to month every second or so and takes a LONG time (if it ever does) to stop so I can use it. It's like wack-a-mole when I try to click on a date. This happens when I scroll down or when I click the down/up arrow from month to month.

I asked a colleague about this and she uses the browser version and does not have this issue. Again, my updated Chrome browser does not like your browser version.

Is this a known issue? It's been like this for more than a year and I'm finally spending time asking this question instead of just looking for someone else who has this issue. I can't show you a screenshot, as it's more of a video thing.

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2022

Hi Amy,

Thanks for reaching out!

Hmm, that definitely sounds strange. It's possible that the board has too many cards, which is causing performance issues.

Could you please reach out at https://trello.com/contact/ with a screen recording of the issue? We'd be happy to take a closer look!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events