Trello avatar with Atlassian

Юлия Коробкова November 27, 2019

How can I integrate a user's picture from Atlassian account if it doesn't automatically update after adding it to my Atlassian profile?

3 answers

0 votes
Bryan Gough June 2, 2023

Same problem. I have clicked to edit my profile image and am redirected to Atlassian profile online. Changing that image is easy. But, the change isn't reflected back to the Trello app on my (mac) laptop, nor to the web view of my Trello account. 

0 votes
dhpmrou September 9, 2020

I have the same problem, my Trello account as an atlassian one (if I want to update my profile it says "This is an Atlassian account. Edit your personal information and visibility settings through your Atlassian profile.") 

I have recently change my profile picture on atlassian, but Trello is still showing the old one.

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

I am afraid that if you are not using Atlassian Access, your Trello is not connected yet via SSO however it should work when using Cloud. If this is not working the way I can think of is to use Gravatar that might get automatically uploaded to various sites (including Trello that is supporting it)

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Please check if your Trello account is linked with Atlassian account. To check if your Trello account uses an Atlassian account or not, see using Trello with an Atlassian account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events