Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello archive button below the fold

Al November 30, 2019

Hi folks, 

It's a pain that the Archive button is so far down the screen on the Trello card. On my laptop it's off the bottom of the screen, so I have to scroll down to get to it. This makes archiving or deleting a number of cards more difficult than it could be.

Is there a way to re-arrange the buttons so Archive is near the top of the list?

Cheers,

Al

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2019

@Al The "c" keyboard shortcut is your friend here:

https://trello.com/shortcuts

1 vote
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2019

Hi there!

You can use a Butler Card button to do the same thing, if you name it 'Archive' it should show up at the top of the 'PowerUps' list on the right, which might mean that it would work better.

If I was setting up an 'Archive' card button, I would set it up like this:

Screenshot 2019-11-30 at 15.48.59.pngOf course, you can add more 'actions' to this, for example checking off all the items in a checklist and marking the due date as complete, if you wanted to, but this basic button would give you what you want, just archiving the card.

Hope this helps

Esme :)

0 votes
Al December 9, 2019

Thanks both!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events