Trello app in zendesk is broken

SIM KIM SIA April 10, 2018

the app used to be working perfectly fine.

Now it's been updated (because I can see that the UI is different now), the app is not working. It's been unable to pull the trello details.

See attached.

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 12.19.34 PM.png

It's just spinning non stop.

I have tried logging out and loggin back in several times. To no avail.

1 answer

0 votes
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2018

Can you please reach out to our support team directly at https://trello.com/contact so that we can help assist you further?

SIM KIM SIA April 12, 2018

Thanks, I just did.

## Additional feedback regarding my experience using support

I have additional feedback. From a user experience this is not ideal. I went to Trello > support which is at trello.com/contact

I press the first button on trello community which brings me here, thinking it's the right move.

I post my question here and now the reply I get is to back to trello.com/contact?

So I presume you mean go back to trello.com/contact and press the 2nd button about support.

Why not make my experience better by streamlining this?

I have two suggestions:

1. Create a separate url for the 2nd button ask support page (which I noticed is using the same ur as trello.com/supoprt which is not ideal) and use that

OR

From here, your team internally escalates this to Trello team which generates a automated email to me asking me for consent abt allowing trello team to take temporary control of my account to debug which I noticed was in the 2nd button ask support page

Think about this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events