Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello acount

María Fernanda Díaz Vidal September 12, 2018

Hi! My trello acount does not open in my boards. When I try to open it, the website redirect me to the board of one of my former teams in trello. Although I have already eliminated that team from my acount, when I try to enter, the website redirect me to that group with any information in the window. So, i do not what to do in order to go to my board. How can I do it? Thanks! 

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew Hazen September 15, 2018

This recently happened to me. I was trying to log in and was being directed to a team home page that I no longer belonged to.

To resolve it, you will have to edit your local storage in your browser. In Chrome:

1. Open the developer tools (Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows)
  2. Visit the "Application" tab
  3. From the left side, choose "Local Storage", then pick the item for "https://trello.com"
  4. In the list of keys/values, there should be an entry with a key like home_{long_string}_last_tab_2 and the value will probably be the bad URL  you've been redirected to.
  5. Delete this key
  6. Enter trello.com in the URL bar to try again (you cannot just refresh the page).

There may be an easier way to resolve this, but I wasn't able to find one quickly.

0 votes
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2018

Hi @María Fernanda Díaz Vidal-

If I'm understanding correctly, your current login is displaying old boards with your former teams rather then your new boards? Did you happen to make your new boards under a different email address? Have you tried looking at your boards page?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events