Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello: Using PowerUp Calendar to Show Publish Dates, Separately from Due Dates

Jamie Ross January 15, 2018

I hope this question makes sense, and please forgive me if it does not....

I have a client who will be creating blog entries and articles to be published on their website and on social media. 
I want to set up the various blog and article assignments for them as cards, with due dates for drafts, review, etc.

But I want to have my PowerUp CALENDAR show the intended publication dates so anyone in the team can see what items will be published when, and where. 

Currently, the PowerUp calendar shows deadlines (and I understand why). But is there a way to show a separate calendar of intended publication dates without duplicating the content in, say, Google calendar? 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2018

Hi Jamie,

Right now, only the card's due date will show on the calendar. You can add extra dates to a card using the Custom Fields Power-Up—however, these dates currently won't appear in the calendar view.

I'll pass your interest in being able to view additional dates on the calendar on to our team for consideration.

Jamie Ross January 18, 2018

Thank you, Caity! :)

averhealth January 24, 2018

Thanks, Caity. I need this feature as well since most of our content development projects have both a start date and a due date. We also need to note things like awareness weeks on the calendar, which would need to span an entire week vs. just a due date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events