Trello - Unable to connect to a different Jira URL with power up

Luke Buckland July 17, 2017

On Trello, I am unable to link to a new URL using the Jira power up.

I had a different URL previously (e.g. https://first.atlassian.net/) which was working fine, but now we have changed our instance of jira to https://second.atlassian.net/ I cannot get this to work with Trello.

I go to 'Connect to another JIRA' on Trello and after pasting the URL and hitting connect, I receive

"We're enabling the Trello integration inside your JIRA"

indefinitely.

I have tried removing all previous links to JIRA stories from my non-archived cards, but this hasn't worked either. I have also tried disabling/reenabling the power up and removing all personal data (but it seems to still remember the old URL...)

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks, Luke

1 answer

0 votes
rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2017

Hi Luke. Would you mind sending your details to our support team? We'll need more detailed info such as your actual JIRA Cloud URL to diagnose further. I suspect it has to do with the fact that your subdomain has changed.

Luke Buckland August 7, 2017

Thanks Rich, after you had contacted me saying that some changes had been made it was now possible to add the JIRA Cloud URL. However, I am unable to remove the old link from appearing as an option when adding a story to a trello card but this is of a lower priority.

rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

You should be able to remove unwanted connections from the Power-ups' "Edit Settings" menu:

jello.gif

Rebecca Blackburn May 30, 2018

Hi@rich! I am currently experiencing this same issue. The integration has been working smoothly for months but is now failing. I've attempted to reconnect the integration several times on different boards with the same result = "we're enabling the Trello integration inside your Jira. Please wait..." indefinitely.

rich
Atlassian Team
May 30, 2018

Hi @Rebecca Blackburn. Thanks for reaching out. We've identified the issue and are currently deploying a fix. Sorry about that.

Dima Tiraspolsky July 30, 2020

Hello, colleagues. 

I have the same issue. Could you help me to resolve this? 

While I am trying to connect jira to trello (using Power-Up) I am receiving the following message: 

"Error while validating tenant and addon enabled"

Niel Ruben March 10, 2021

I have the same problem. Disconnected and reconnected several times. Either stuck on screen that says 

We're enabling the Trello integration inside your JIRA

or message 

Error while validating tenant and addon enabled
Natalie Levy March 20, 2022

Yes I am getting the same issue

Toby Bisco March 21, 2022

Same issue here:

Error while validating tenant and addon enabled

Any solutions yet? 

Pavel Pohanka April 13, 2022

Did anyone finally manage to solve it? Should I wait or should I conntact the support? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events