Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello: Unable to archive lists or copy cards

Robin Law May 29, 2019

Hello,

I created a new trello account to trial with my new team, and I notice that I am unable to copy cards or archive lists. These two features are central to my workflow, so if these are no longer possible, I will have to seek a different product.

Please advise if these features are only available to higher, paid tiers.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2019

These features are still available.  Maybe try to log out and log in again with a different browser?

Robin Law May 31, 2019

I've tried in Firefox and Safari, and the hamburger menu on the list does not appear as in the Trello documentation: https://help.trello.com/article/786-archiving-lists-deleting-lists. Therefore, it is impossible to archive the list in this UI.

Inside each card, it seems that the only action available is archive. Copy has disappeared.

Screenshots from Safari with no addons:

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.08.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.09.47 AM.png

Robin Law May 31, 2019

Curiously, these functions are still available from the iOS app. However, doing these from iOS is not feasible for my use case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events