Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Template Cards

Deleted user January 26, 2022

I'm playing around with template cards. Here's my question-is it possible to group template cards and then copy them at once? We have a recurring monthly project that has about 8 associated tasks. Whenever this project comes up, it would be great to be able to copy the whole list of associated cards, instead of copying them one by one. Is this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022

Hey @[deleted] ! Welcome to the community :) you could look at creating an automation of some sort to bulk copy those cards. For example, a board button that acts as a sort of "Project Kickoff". Whenever you hit that button, a process can start including copying cards from a template list like so:

Bulk copy.PNG

Deleted user January 27, 2022

Thank you so much! I have a related follow-up question. 

I would like to create a workflow for our project template that we use to plan for different types of events. Basically what I would like to happen is this:

• We create different workflows for different types of events (registration page created six weeks out, email sent one month out, etc.)
  • When we add a new event to our calendar, I want all of the other tasks to auto-populate a due date based on that date 

Is this possible?

Faisal Khan June 18, 2022

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Use-Automation-to-add-Repeater-power-up-to-every-new-card-in-a/qaq-p/2037240

i am new to trello but think you can use this repeater PowerUp to copy your workflow. Might be a quicker solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events