Trello - Slack Team Linking stuck on loading

Sam Durbin November 5, 2017

Hi! 

Im trying to add slack to my trello team and it all seems to work properly - allows me to choose the right team etc, then the trello team page loads and the "Slack Team Linking" part just sits on loading and nothing seems to happen. 

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

1 vote
MahaAmin December 19, 2019

Heeey, I have the same exact issue. Have you figured out how to solve it ??

Wesam Masoud March 30, 2020

I'm having the same issue as well; I've used firefox and chrome but both give me the same issue. Is there a fix or workaround?

1 vote
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2017

As a first step, try a different browser/ connection. If that does not help can you reach out to trello.com/contact with a screenshot, so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!

Sam Durbin November 7, 2017

Thanks Torben! I did that in the end, but my agent said they needed to discuss it with the team over 24 hours ago, i still havent hear back.

Thanks!

0 votes
attono_ian April 7, 2022

I fixed this by joining them in incognito mode. I started by deleting all the slack cookies and Trello cookies but it made no difference; there must have been some from a different domain I didn't delete. By switching to incognito mode where I had no cookies at all, the two linked OK.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events