Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello - SalesForce power-up not showing details, only link to SFDC opportunity

Sean Fay May 12, 2020

Having an issue where the power-up is only showing links to the opportunities in SFDC but not the details as is seen in the help articles here. Is this a configuration issue on SF? 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

Hi @Sean Fay ,

the purpose of installing this Power-Up ids because you would like to use Trello as a CRM?

Cheers

Toni

Sean Fay May 14, 2020

Not necessarily to use it as a CRM, but I would like to be able to track deals I am working and see summary information that stays current rather than having to manually update it in Trello every couple of days. 

Again, I am following the instructions in the help/how-to, and it shows in the screenshots summary fields, yet when I try to use it, all I get is the link to the opportunity. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks

Sean

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

Hi @Sean Fay ,

Maybe you could give a try to Crmble Power-Up . Is a super lightweight CRM for Trello with a lot of cool features, and it is free!

Cheers

Toni

Sean Fay May 14, 2020

Toni, 

Thanks for the suggestion, but as I indicated, I am not looking for Trello to act as a CRM for me, I am tracking opportunities and the work I do on them. I really just want to see summary information about an opportunity within my Trello card, if that feature no longer works the way it is described in the documentation, that is fine. 

Thanks

Sean

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events