Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Premium - Workspaces

Austin Davis February 2, 2022

If I purchase Trello Premium... Do I have access to all of those feature within all of my workspaces?

I'm interested in purchasing it for use for my job, but I would also use the feature for a personal workspace.

My wife is a user on that workspace, but won't use any of the additional features and makes no sense to pay $120 extra for something she won't use.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2022

Hey @Austin Davis ! Welcome to the community :) Trello plans are associated at the workspace level, not the user level, so your best bet would be to add any board that needs the paid features to your paid workspace. Anyone that's a member or multi-board guest of the paid workspace will count towards your billing.

If you don't want your wife to have a paid license, she can just stay in the free workspace and only the users that need to benefit from paid features can be workspace members of the paid workspace. You can also add her as a single board guest to a board in the paid workspace and she won't count towards billing.

A bit more info here on how billing works.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events