Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Notifications in Microsoft Teams

Eric Teachout July 11, 2017

I am using Microsoft Teams for my organization, and I have added the Trello integration for using Trello inside of Teams.  

On the Trello tab of a channel, is there anywhere to see alerts for recent activity regarding myself?  This is available as the red bell at the top right when viewing Trello in a web browser, but I can't find anything like this inside the Teams integration.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2017

Hi Eric,

Right now, no, that information isn't surfaced anywhere in the Teams interface, but that's a neat idea! I'll let the integration team know that this is something you're looking for!

Eric Teachout July 14, 2017

Thanks, Michael!  I did discover the Connector for Trello inside of Teams, which enables select notifications from Trello into any Teams conversation.  However, again, this only provides GROUP notifications, not per user.

Talal Jarkas March 16, 2020

Hi Eric, 

i added Trello to Teams as an app and now all notifications from Trello are still appearing on my Teams Feeds. how can i remove it? can you help

MEC IT Admin November 19, 2020

How did you get all of those notifications to appear on your Teams feed?  We actually WANT that to happen, and it's not happening.

Like # people like this
Durgesh Khatri January 19, 2022

I am using Microsoft Teams Power-up in one of my boards, which says I should get Trello notifications in the Teams app, but I don’t receive any notifications in Teams. For your information, one of the members is part of a board and when a task is assigned to a particular member, they should get a notification in their team app?

What am I missing here, please help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events