Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello - My team members are not receiving email notification for project tasks assigned

omar August 21, 2020

I am using a Free version of Trello and have about 25 members who have been added to a project. Initially they used to receive mail notification upon editing the tasks.

But since 1 week we notice that none of them are receiving any email notification.

I have checked my setting and find that i have checked on "Instantly" for mail notification

Please let me know how this issue can be fixed.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2020

@omar each member's notification settings will control what they see, and it will also depend on whether or not they are watching a board/list/card:

https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

However also beware that if they have their email notifications turned on, and they view the notification on web or in the mobile app, then the email notification won't be sent, even if set to "instant".

Shaktidhar Nayak August 23, 2020

Hi Iain

Thanks for your swift response. Unfortunately the mails are not going through to all members.

Although all members of the board are collaborators, not everyone in the team is receiving the mail notification. Is it because the team size is over 20 ?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2020

@omar okay if you're getting consistent email delivery failures for your entire team, then I'd recommend going back to trello.com/contact and submitting the question directly to the Trello team rather than the community.

Shaktidhar Nayak August 23, 2020

ok thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events