Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello MacOs Google account authorisation problem

Eldar Shavaliev January 22, 2021

I am trying to login in app for Mac OS with my google account. But it says that my browser is not reliable to do this authorisation. Снимок экрана 2021-01-23 в 10.46.25.png

5 answers

2 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2021

Hi @Ruben Rocha ,

Welcome to the community!

This issue was happening with many different apps/software of many organizations since the launch of M1 and all new updates to mac apps. 

You can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Ruben Rocha January 23, 2021

Yes, thank you! 

I just did that.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
2 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2021

Hi @Eldar Shavaliev ,

Welcome to the community!

I think if you use firefox then it will be fixed automatically!

Mac OS creating many issues since the last few months with safari & chrome!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Eldar Shavaliev January 23, 2021

It happens when I am trying authorize thorugh the Desctop App for MAC, it is not a browser

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2021

Hi @Eldar Shavaliev ,

That was the case since the launch of M1 and all new updates to mac apps. Many software from different organizations is facing this issue.

You can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
0 votes
sc January 23, 2021

Just to share, I'm also facing the same issue but for the Windows application, so I don't think it's merely a Mac application issue. I've also submitted a ticket to Trello support.

0 votes
reyvasquez January 23, 2021

I'm also having this problem on my macbook air with intel.  i updated the trello up to the latest version and it's still an issue.

0 votes
Ruben Rocha January 23, 2021

Iam also having this problem

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events