Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello MacOs Google account authorisation problem

I am trying to login in app for Mac OS with my google account. But it says that my browser is not reliable to do this authorisation. Снимок экрана 2021-01-23 в 10.46.25.png

5 answers

Hi @Ruben Rocha ,

Welcome to the community!

This issue was happening with many different apps/software of many organizations since the launch of M1 and all new updates to mac apps. 

You can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Yes, thank you! 

I just did that.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this

Hi @Eldar Shavaliev ,

Welcome to the community!

I think if you use firefox then it will be fixed automatically!

Mac OS creating many issues since the last few months with safari & chrome!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

It happens when I am trying authorize thorugh the Desctop App for MAC, it is not a browser

Like # people like this

Hi @Eldar Shavaliev ,

That was the case since the launch of M1 and all new updates to mac apps. Many software from different organizations is facing this issue.

You can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this

Just to share, I'm also facing the same issue but for the Windows application, so I don't think it's merely a Mac application issue. I've also submitted a ticket to Trello support.

I'm also having this problem on my macbook air with intel.  i updated the trello up to the latest version and it's still an issue.

Iam also having this problem

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,619 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you