Trello Mac Desktop App SSO Sign In White Screen?

Chris Irby September 20, 2017

When I sign into the Trello Mac application or the iOS application using SSO, I just get a solid white screen and nothing happens. Does anyone know a way to fix this so it will actually sign in?

4 answers

1 vote
Paul Casson December 20, 2017

My Trello app screen turned all white after zooming in a couple times. Stayed white even after zooming back out and restarting the app and my Mac.

Try this: From the top drop-down menu select View/Actual Size. Worked for me. Might be worth a shot.

Cathy Kennedy December 21, 2017

Hurrah, that worked.  Thanks very much indeed Paul :-)

Happy Christmas!

0 votes
Amir Majidi December 5, 2020

I had the same problem, but with using a VPN the problem is solved.

0 votes
David Oliver May 14, 2020

I had this annoying issue with the Trello app on Macbook Pro. For me quitting the app and signing in did work. It worked fine in my browser (but did end up using Chrome Incognito). I think since switching to Atlassian it does have regular buggy syncing issues.

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2017

Hi Chris,

You're seeing that in both the desktop and iOS apps? That's interesting! But it works fine in your browser, I assume?

Can I ask you to reach out via https://trello.com/contact? I think our teams will need some more information about your SSO provider, and we'll find out what's going on!

Sruthi Samraj September 22, 2017

I have the same issue - on Mac. The android version is working fine.

Cathy Kennedy December 5, 2017

I have the same issue with the Mac App that has started misbehaving today.  

I've uninstalled (properly) and reinstalled it but still no joy.  

Thankfully, it's working fine in my browser (Safari) so all is not lost, but it is rather annoying!

I'm using OS Sierra 10.12.6 

Marcus Kamps April 13, 2020

Also seeing this issue while signing in with Google. After entering my Google account, the window goes completely white, although the three buttons in the top left appear if I hover them. I have 2FA enabled, but didn't get that prompt. Options in the View menu have no effect.

For now I'm just hitting "Remind me later" on the new "confirm email" prompt.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events