Trello: Is there a way to hide all cards on the list?

Iza Ka November 4, 2017

According to personal kanban, I've got lists called "All tasks", "To do this week", "Doing" and "Done".

However, I find "All tasks" list a little distracting while working. It'd help me if I could hide cards from this list and just focus on "Doing" and/or "This week" list.

Is there a way to hide all cards on a list? I know about using filters but it involves editing each card separately (like extra labels, asigning tasks + removing labels after they're put on another list). Due dates are not always the solution, since sometimes I decide to work first on things that need to be finished next week.

It'd be just a little easier to collapse a list with one click :)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2017

Hi Iza,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

That's a really interesting question! Right now, it's not possible to collapse or hide items from a list. You can enable the Card Snooze Power-Up, which will snooze a card until a later date and time when it will automatically reappear on the board. Please have a look at this website to learn more about the Power-Up:https://info.trello.com/power-ups/card-snooze
I understand, however, that if you have many cards, you wouldn't want to do this every day manually. Another option would be to create enough lists to hide that one at the far right of your board.

Finally, you could try archiving the list and send it back to the board whenever you needed it. You'll find more information on that here: http://help.trello.com/article/786-archiving-lists-deleting-lists

This being said, I'll share your interest on this with my team for their consideration, please let me know if you'd like me to send them additional information.

Cheers,
Marta

Iza Ka November 6, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for all the advice! I'll try these methods.

Thank you for the answer!

Iza

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events