Trello | Is it possible to print a list of most recent comments from all cards from one board?

Audrey Wilson September 22, 2017

Trello | Is it possible to print a list of most recent comments from all cards from one board? 

I have a weekly meeting where we have a variety of folks who in the field without access to a computer, so doing screen share isn't possible.

I'd like to print to PDF a quick list of all my cards WITH the most recent comment from that card. Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2017

Hi Audrey,

Unfortunately, this isn't currently possible, but I'll certainly let the team know that this is something you're looking for!

Audrey Wilson September 25, 2017

Thanks, Michael! 

Is it possible to have all most recent comment from each card visible on the board (as an option to turn off/on), so then I can just screen shot the board?

~ Audrey

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2017

It's not, comments will only be visible on the card level. You'll be able to see some of them in the activity feed in the right-side Board Menu, but that won't go back very far for a screenshot, unfortunately.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events