I have a board that was starred as a favorite and it has now been archived by the admin of that board. I am unable to unstar the board, so its always there in my favorites, but the usual options of unstarring a board are unavailable.
The board doesn’t appear in my list of starred boards, but it has persisted on the landing page that shows all the boards I belong to.
@Kevin Pedersen I was unable to reproduce this. I did the following:
1) Logged into 2 separate Trello accounts A and B
2) Created a new board from account A
3) Invited account B onto that board
4) Using account B, starred the board
5) Using account A (admin) archived the board
6) Observed that the board immediately disappeared from my boards list in account B
Maybe try logging out/in again. Also, are you able to reproduce the issue in a test case as I have done above?
If this persists, then you should send an email with a screencast (eg. made with useloom.com) or a series of annotated screenshots demonstrating the issue, along with details of what browser/platform you're observing this on.
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event