Trello Gold and Power Ups - on team boards

Deleted user January 15, 2020

If I subscribe to Trello Gold, am I able to have 3 power ups on a team board (if the other team members aren't gold)?  Trying to decide between business and gold.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2020

Hi Emma, yes it is three power-ups per board. This FAQ confirms it:

If more than one Power-Ups is enabled on a board, will free users be able to use those Power-Ups?

If you enable more than one Power-Up on your board, using Trello Gold or Business Class, free users on that board will still be able to view and use those Power-Ups. However, they won't be able to turn on any additional Power-Ups on that board, as free users are limited to one Power-Up per board.

Here is the link for more info:

https://help.trello.com/article/1098-how-will-my-gold-subscription-affect-free-users-on-my-boards

Hope this helps,

Jodi

Nicole Vlug August 1, 2020

Hi Jodie - could you confirm this because the content on the link is conflicting:

...In the first paragraph - "Free users on your board will still be able to view and access the things you add with Gold, although they won't be able to use those features themselves."

thanks,  I am also thinking of upgrading 

0 votes
Alistair Scott September 4, 2020

Hi Nicole, 

Did it work for you?

Alistair Scott September 4, 2020

Update for those that come here...

Yes, I can confirm this works.

Like Nicole Vlug likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders