• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello Gold and Power Ups - on team boards

If I subscribe to Trello Gold, am I able to have 3 power ups on a team board (if the other team members aren't gold)?  Trying to decide between business and gold.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jan 15, 2020

Hi Emma, yes it is three power-ups per board. This FAQ confirms it:

If more than one Power-Ups is enabled on a board, will free users be able to use those Power-Ups?

If you enable more than one Power-Up on your board, using Trello Gold or Business Class, free users on that board will still be able to view and use those Power-Ups. However, they won't be able to turn on any additional Power-Ups on that board, as free users are limited to one Power-Up per board.

Here is the link for more info:

https://help.trello.com/article/1098-how-will-my-gold-subscription-affect-free-users-on-my-boards

Hope this helps,

Jodi

Hi Jodie - could you confirm this because the content on the link is conflicting:

...In the first paragraph - "Free users on your board will still be able to view and access the things you add with Gold, although they won't be able to use those features themselves."

thanks,  I am also thinking of upgrading 

0 votes

Hi Nicole, 

Did it work for you?

Update for those that come here...

Yes, I can confirm this works.

Like Nicole Vlug likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

330 views 10 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you