Trello Glitching - Rules Not Running

Lynne April 5, 2022

I'm working on building rules for our company boards. Things have been progressing nicely. However, as I was trying to test some cards today things suddenly stopped working.

It's taking 10, 15, or even 20-minutes for my simple rules to execute.

The rules are glitching after execution and defaulting the card back to the previous step.

I am getting a ton of emails stating Butler could not run my rules. I have been working with Trello every day for months and have never encountered these issues. 

What is going on?!?? PLEASE FIX ASAP!

1 answer

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

@Lynne is the issue that you're getting errors and things aren't executing at all? Or things are slow to execute? Or both? If you click on the error message in your email, the command logs should give you more details as to why it didn't run. Are you able to share an example of a command that didn't run, along with the error message you see in the command logs? Any screenshots or additional information would be helpful...

If you're also having issues with things working, but being slow to execute, this sounds more like a Trello support question - community members on this forum have no way to look at your account or any internal Trello logs. It could be that you're trying to test too many commands in one go so you're being rate limited, but Trello should be able to confirm that. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events