It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello: Email confirmation and Invites never arrive in my inbox

Beginning three weeks ago, I have been trying to join my organization's Trello boards. I have created an account, but the email confirmation never arrived in my inbox -- I requested a re-send three times. Likewise, my boss has sent me multiple invites to join our boards; none has ever arrived in my inbox, but they DO show in my Trello account. We use Google Suite for our email accounts; my colleagues have all joined without issue. I emailed Trello support directly from my email account, and I DID receive the automated email confirming my support request. I have added the Trello do-not-reply address to my contacts, repeatedly refreshed my inbox, and checked all folders and filters, including spam. 

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Is there some setting I need to change somewhere?

Thanks in advance. 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Lisa, 

Crystal from Trello Support here! 

I've just checked your profile and our email system and it looks like one of my colleagues was able to help get your email address reset. I just wanted to confirm that everything should be working now! If not please feel free to write in to us again so we can take a closer look at what may be going on. https://trello.com/contact

Have a great day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,638 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you