It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello Desktop installer

Hello Trello team, I would like to take a question with you, my company has a policy that restricts access to the Microsoft Store,
so I can't install Trello Desktop, but in my opinion the Trello Desktop is better to work and productive to use without having to access via Browser.
My question is... Is it possible to install Trello Desktop in another way, without the Microsoft Store to install ?
Today I am the leader of a team and I would love to sign Trello Gold, but I would like to use Trello Desktop.
I'm waiting and thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Nov 07, 2018

Hi Andre, I am not aware of any other way to download trello desktop. What browser do you use? I use Trello with Google Chrome and I love it even more than the desktop app. 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
0 votes

Hi André,

as this is not the official support of Trello but a community you should directly get in touch with them using the contact form available here: https://trello.com/contact

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you