Trello Custom Fields - more than five fields?

Alex Christensen Community Champion Jan 03, 2018

I'm using the Custom Fields power up for Trello, but it only seems to allow me to configure five custom fields at maximum. Are there plans to allow more than five custom fields on a single board using this power up? Or, are there alternative power-ups I can use for achieving this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Alex,

Great question! Improving Custom Fields, including adding more than 5, is definitely on the roadmap. I don't have any ETA to share about when that might be available, but we're working on it!

Alex Christensen Community Champion Jan 04, 2018

Appreciate the response, Michael! Glad to hear it.

Is there a feature request board or issue tracker I can follow for watching features for updates (similar to what Atlassian provides in their public-facing Jira)? Would be great to subscribe to updates on those feature requests for Trello, too. :)

Our feature request board isn't currently public, but we do have some information available here about how the process works: http://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

Hi Guys  - I wondered if there was an update on allowing more than 5 fields - or alternative for the time being - I just need some way to ensure certain required fields of information are filled out.  Thank you! 

+1 to have this feature added - invaluable.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

4,792 views 20 14
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you