Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Chrome extension no longer attaches link to URL?

edu July 2, 2017

When using the chrome extension, checking the Attach... checkbox used to create a URL attachment on the newly created card. Now, it only creates a card with the same title as the current page but then no actual link to the page.

Is this a bug?

I'm using:

Google Chrome - 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

macOS Sierra - 10.12.5 (16F73)

Trello extension - 0.0.48

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
sg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2017

Hey all! This is a bug. It's been reported and we should have it resolved shortly! Thanks for your patience, and for your help in finding it.

Steven
Trello Support

0 votes
Chris Humby July 4, 2017

+1 I also regularly use the chrome extention with trello in my workflow.

I now have to load the card and copy/paste in the URL link where as it used to automatically add it.

As Edward pointed out this extention was developed by Trello Inc. Our organisation pays for trello and other Atlassian services, could we get an official response as to if this will be fixed please?

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2017
Retracting my response- I was quick to reply but didn't realize it was an official chrome extension rather than a 3rd party
edu July 3, 2017

Sorry if I used the wrong channel but on the extension description ( https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello/dmdidbedhnbabookbkpkgomahnocimke ) it just says "offered by Trello, Inc.". Also, I learned of this from the Trello blog ( https://blog.trello.com/trello-chrome-extension ) so I thought this was an "official" kind of thing.

Anyway, it seems I'm at a dead end here.

Thanks for your time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events