Trello Card Due Date email reminder Time is different from the Due Date on the Card

Paulo Dones August 26, 2020

Hi, 

I have set the card's due date reminder to an 08:00 PM; however I received an email that the card is due to 08:00 AM of the same Date. I would like to know how to fix this issue. Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@Paulo Dones how did you set the reminder? Is this with Butler or with a Trello "watch" notification?

Paulo Dones August 28, 2020

No, I chose the card, then added a Due Date to the card, set the date, then added the Set Reminder to "1 day before" and just saved it.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2020

@Paulo Dones Okay well this sounds like a bug, I would take screenshots or a screencast, then go back to trello.com/contact and submit the question directly to Trello. If you can do screenshots or a screencast without any sensitive information in them, feel free to post here in case we can see anything that's amiss, but if you can't take those without exposing sensitive information on your boards, don't post here because it's a totally public forum.

Paulo Dones August 29, 2020

Attached here are the screenshots of the Trello Card and the email I received for the reminder that I set.trello bug.PNGtrello bug 2.PNG

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2020

@Paulo Dones yep this looks like a bug to me. I'd recommend you go to trello.com/contact and submit those pictures to Trello. I note that you received the email at about the right time, but with the incorrect time shown in the email text.

Like Paulo Dones likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events