Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Calendar stops at 2020

Lynn Spencer September 20, 2020

Hi, I am using the Power Up and can't input any information for any dates after December 31, 2020. I have looked at settings, but can't see where to 'enable' 2021. Any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2020

Hi Lynn,

Hm, I tried to recreate the same issue on my end, but didn't have any trouble.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 12.45.42 PM.png

I'm wondering, can you try to add a card from the default board view instead, then set the due date to 2021? If you go back to the calendar after that, are you able to move to that month and see the card?

Also, let's try a quick troubleshooting step—can you open Trello in a private or incognito window and let me know if the same issue persists?

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2020

Have you put a project parameter say to set project duration and put end of year as an arbitory date and it taking that.

Maybe they dont know what year is coming next lol.

Shouldnt be a factor, or stop there.  Maybe you need, if using the pick date, like can choose month and advance, choose year and advance.  It might be that your just scrolling through via wrong link.  See how far you can go back, if its only to January, then its a year link your looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events