Trello Business Class: Adding multiple members per Task / Checklist

Naomi Covacs September 25, 2020

Hello! 

I'm looking into subscribing, but i need an accurate answers about the existence of these features:

- When I create a task (in a Checklist), is it possible to leave that task with multiple people as watchers?

Edit: I would like to use these features with Planiway.

This is a feature that already existed until Wednesday.

- Will it be possible to have multiple members per Checklist?

Thanks so much!

Naomi

2 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2020

@Naomi Covacs as far as I'm aware, you can't add multiple members to a checklist using the Advanced Checklists feature, and those dates/assignments won't show up in Planyway (could be, I haven't tried, but I know that advanced checklist due dates don't show up in Trello's native calendar view yet).

One option to resolve both of these issues is to Sub-task instead of using advanced checklists:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392

0 votes
alfredbuehler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2020

I would say No. Attaching members to a checkbox item seem to require business class subscription.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events