Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Board Contents

Martin HAZELL June 27, 2017

I have set up several boards within a particular topic and within some of these I have started to create cards and lists.

However, when I display all of the boards within the topic, I can't see what might be inside each board until I click on and open that board.

Is there a way therefore of showing a preview of what is inside a board on the main topic page to avoid having to open the board to see what is inside it?  For example, if I have a to do list in one board I want to see that it is there on the main page so it is more visible, not have to go into the board to see it (other than to look in more detail, add, edit etc), in which case I might forget the list is there.

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2017

Right now, a feature like a board preview is not available. You will have to open the relevant board to see all cards on it. If you however wish to see all of your cards (cards that you are a member of) check out the My Cards page at https://trello.com/your/cards. Are you familiar with that page?

On that page you can sort all the cards either by board or by due date. 

Martin HAZELL June 30, 2017

Thank you very much for your help, Torben, much appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events