Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello - Auto-archiving cards?

davidzwagemaker January 20, 2018

Hello there,

I am using Trello for various to do lists. I'm adding due dates to keep track of when things need to be done, and when i have done them, i simply check the due date to check the card as marked. However, the cards stay visible on my boards and in my widget on my phone (android, i am using the Widget for Trello app which has better widgets than the Trello app itself). 

I would like to have an overview of all the not-done cards on my widget. Currently my overview is clogged with cards that i have checked as done (particularly since the Widget for Trello app sorts descending by date, so all the done cards are on top).

Is there any way to automatically archive cards when marking them as done? Or alternatively, to bulk archive cards for instance once a day?

Thanks!

David

1 answer

0 votes
Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2018

Hi David,

Check out the Butler Power-Up in your Trello power-up menu. You can create rules such as:

when the due date is marked as complete in a card, archive the card

Please, be aware that Butler (created by my company) is a paid product, although it has a free plan for light usage.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events