Transferring boards to an enterprise account

Richard Hay January 29, 2020

My company recently moved to an enterprise account. New boards I have created are within the Enterprise account but older boards including some team boards are outside of the enterprise environment. This wasn't an issue but now I would like to copy some tasks from one board to another and this is not possible between boards inside/outside of the enterprise account. I think the solution would be to move the 'free boards' into the entreprise solution. Does anyone know how to do this?

Also as a separate question...

Is there a plugin or tool that allows tasks to be synced across multiple boards? I.e. I would like to copy all of my tasks on a team board into my personal to do list and when I update the task in one board it updates everywhere else?

1 answer

0 votes
RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2020

You might try Placker to move/copy list or board from one account to personal one... and you could use Unito to sync multiple boards into one master board, and you could setup the condition as for your sync, for instance, only sync those cards with my name in member list...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events