Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Board to another account, Board in question does not appear

timurc September 15, 2020

I need to transfer a board that is currently in my private boards to another person. I followed this guide: https://help.trello.com/article/1104-how-to-transfer-boards-to-a-new-account

After selecting the person that should be the new owner, I get a list of boards. There are most of my boards, but not all of them. The one I need to migrate is also missing. There is no obvious connection of which ones are there and which ones are missing. The checkbox to hide boards where that person is member does not change anything.

I tried it in Chrome and Safari.

Is there a way to make the board in question show up? Is there a known work-around?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2020

Is the new person who owns the board is  "Administrator" on the board? If is not, maybe is the answer

timurc September 15, 2020

Thanks for you reply! The person was in fact not admin. I made him admin, but the board still does not show up. Besides, all the other boards I see, he is not admin either...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events