Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toggl/Trello integration

Sheena Hopper July 12, 2017

Hi I've set up the Toggl chrome extention and set up the Zapier integration and tested it and it all seemed to work during this integration process. However when I go into my boards on Trello I don't know how to get the Toggl timer to start??

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2017

Hi Sheena,

With the Toggl Chrome extension, you should be seeing the Toggl button available on the back of a card, like this:

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 8.13.48 AM.png

I believe you can also start timers from the Toggl extension button in the top right extension section of Chrome!

George Webb October 28, 2018

To clarify some confusion, the Toggl Chrome extension is really called the "Toggl Button" Chrome extension.

This extension also provides the button on Trello cards shown by @Mike above, if you enable the permissions for trello.com in the Toggl Button Chrome Extension's Settings, as shown in my screenshot:

Clipboard02.jpg

Installing the Toggl Button Chrome Extension without enabling trello.com permissions will not allow that Trello card Actions button to be shown.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events