To Do's Check Lists

Cooper Realty December 21, 2021

I am looking for a way, that I can see another person's (in my organization) task list or assigned tasks? Example. I have 15 boards. Each board has a checklist of things that I assign to myself as the team leader and then some to my assistant. Is there a location that I can go to see what tasks the assistant has, and has completed? Instead of having to go back through each board to double check. This would create a synergistic TO DO list that we can all manage. 

1 answer

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hey @Cooper Realty ! Welcome to the community :) short answer: no, there's no way to achieve this natively with Trello at the moment. Advanced checklists (the ability to assign check items) is fairly new, but this sort of functionality might become available in the future! It'd be a great feature, so if you want to upvote it, you can reach out directly to Trello here.

In the meantime, if you don't mind using a 3rd party, Blue Cat Reports allows you to create dynamic reports which consolidate information from one board or many. You can build a quick list that pulls in the check-items from many boards and then filter it based on check item assignee, sort on the due date, etc.

Cooper Realty December 27, 2021

I found a not amazing work around. We created a "team to do" board. We open up 2 screens as we run dual monitors. We keep the notes in the card and then copy and paste the note and to do on to the team to do board. Then assign. We can all then see who is assigned what in one location. Seems to be of for now, but there needs to a a board that we can review my entire teams to do, automatically. This would be a super easy to do. There is already a "my tasks" list. As a team lead I i should be able to see all the teams tasks there, or toggle between groups or other members if I have bigger teams.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events