Time activity on cards

Kim Spencer May 31, 2021

The rest of my team is able to visualize the time activity on the trello cards, but I am not getting that information on my screen. Is there a way I can activate that, or perhaps I need to use a different browser? 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2021

Hi Kim! Are you referencing time tracking fields that your team sees on the back of the card? It's most likely a chrome extension or power-up they're using to make those fields appear (Trello doesn't have native time tracking fields). Once you find out what tool they're using, you can either add the power-up to your board, or the chrome extension to your browser in order to see those fields. 

Kim Spencer May 31, 2021

Yes, I am referring to the tracking fields :) I will check with the tech team to see if this makes sense to them. All of my coworkers are able to see the tracking fields, so I'm guessing my computer is missing something. I use Chrome but will see if I can add an extension. Thanks!

Jade Colfer-Coleman August 24, 2021

Hi Kim, did you find out what time tracking they were using? Im interested as we are using Toggl but it doesnt actually put the traked time into the card itself. just into Toggl. Im looking for a time tracking that integrates with Trello but that actually inputs the tracked time into the card itself so that when we PDf to archive we have a record of the time spent?

Kim Spencer August 24, 2021

HI Jade, they use Clockify. I'm not sure how they have connected it with Trello, but it seems towork well. After doing some upgrading on my computer, I'm now able to see the activity tracked on the card :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events