Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The same list in different boards

Pedro_Prazeres_Santos April 15, 2020

Hello! Is it possible to have the list in different boards? Let’s me explain. I’d like to have the same list in two different boards and all the changes made in this list in any of the boards could be seen in both. Is it already possible?
thanks!!

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2020

Hi @Pedro_Prazeres_Santos 

There are some PowerUps that can do this for you, here is a helpful guide on mirroring cards.

Some mirroring is available in Butler, however, the number of rules that would be necessary could be offputting.  

Pedro_Prazeres_Santos April 18, 2020

Thanks! This list is what I need. Now I’ll starting studying haha. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

sure. when you create the boards simply ensure the filters are the same or overlap to result in displaying the desired issues. When you move an issue in one board it will move in the other assuming the status mapping to columns enforce that behavior.

Pedro_Prazeres_Santos April 17, 2020

Thanks for the answer. Where Can i find the filters?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2020

Pedro, 

I must apologize as I now see your question is about a Trello not Jira. I answer many questions throughout the day and I missed this being Trello. I expect you could use a power up like Butler to have a secondary board follow the primary. You would have to somehow link the cards. Unfortunately this is not my area of expertise.

i have unchecked the Answer here.

Like # people like this
Pedro_Prazeres_Santos April 18, 2020

Thanks anyway!!!;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events