The "Repeats" link has been missing from my board for a week or two

anne whipple January 16, 2020

I have the Card Repeater Power Up. There should be a "Repeats" link in the upper right of my board as viewed on the web application (it doesn't appear on the mobile app). There was previously a link there, but it's been missing now for about a week. The link is essential for viewing and altering the original repeating cards.

Where is it? I've tried viewing my boards on 3 different web browsers to no avail. 

The Card Repeater Power Up instructions make reference to this link:

Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Hi @anne whipple 

Thank you for your question!

Is the card repeat PowerUp showing in your list of PowerUps for that board? If you're unsure where to find that, click on 'Show More' on the top right of a board where it should appear and it will come up with a list of PowerUps you've got enabled in the 3rd section from the top.

If you use your boards with others, is there a chance that someone may have disabled it by accident? 

I have just checked mine and it's showing up where it should be, so I'm wondering if someone may have removed it accidentally from your boards?

Please let me know if this helps

Esme :)

anne whipple January 17, 2020

The power up is not disabled. I have many cards that repeat every day. Capture.JPG

anne whipple January 19, 2020

Esme:

You asked me to let you know if your reply helps. It does not. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2020

Hi @anne whipple 

Are the cards that have the repeat on them, still on the board and are the repeats still active?

If the cards are no longer on the board, have been archived/deleted, or don't have active repeats, the PowerUp will still be enabled (as yours is) but the button won't show at the top because there are no active repeats/cards on the board for you to manage. 

If the cards are repeating from another board, the repeat button should show on the originating boards.

I have just tried adding the card repeat powerup to another of my boards, and the button only shows up when I have added a repeat to a card, then disappears again when I delete the card or the repeat. If the card is archived, the button still shows.

anne whipple January 20, 2020

The cards on the board are active and are repeating as scheduled. I use them daily.

I added a new repeating card and repeats button reappeared. But there is a bug. Because the button should never have disappeared since I had active, repeating cards.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 21, 2020

Hi @anne whipple 

I'm glad it's come back!

If you would like to report it as a bug, you can go to the Trello Contact Page and click on 'Ask Trello Support' (not the community), then in the topic dropdown, click 'I think I've found a bug' and describe the issue, and someone from Trello should be able to get back to you. There is also a section where you can also insert a link to the board that's misbehaving.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events