Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The operation quota for your current plan has been reached

Lynne March 29, 2022

We were using the free version, but we were interested in upgrading to either the standard or premium version depending on the features we would need to utilize.

Prior to purchasing the Premium plan, we researched, then decided the Premium plan was best!

However, I've encountered a detrimental error today. " The operation quota for your current plan has been reached." Now, none of my automation/rules are working!

1 answer

1 vote
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

Hello @Lynne ,

That's sad to hear. I think Trello Support would be best to sort out these issues - http://www.trello.com/contact.

Please follow this doc for support hours - https://help.trello.com/article/835-trello-support-hours

Lynne March 29, 2022

I've already contacted them, I'm waiting to hear back. Operations are at a STOP because Trello is no longer functioning the way we pay to have it function. Super upset with the issues this is causing, especially since we paid for the version that is supposed to have unlimited commands and now none of our commands are working. 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

I can understand your frustration @Lynne but as this is community so Trello Support would be best in this case as you have mentioned that you have already upgraded to premium and automation has stopped after that.

Like # people like this
Lynne March 29, 2022

Thank you anyway!

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hey @Lynne I can see @Theodoro Reato has answered your ticket internally and increased your operations quota for the rest of the month. 

Lynne April 5, 2022

Sadly, it doesn't fix the problem. It only provides a temporary bandaid until I encounter it again and it halts company operations, again. 

Lynne April 5, 2022

I've encountered the issue again today, merely days later. problem is not resolved, unable to utilize Trello and the rules I created for my paid Premium account. 

Like Alex Waite likes this
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2022

Hi @Lynne - I've discussed this in your latest ticket that you raised today. For ease of communication, do you mind discussing this with me on this ticket, just so we don't speak on two different channels? 

Like Theodoro Reato likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events