Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new "Trello Home" view not active in my account

Deleted user May 2, 2018

Just read the blog post announcing the new Trello Home view. Followed instructions to click on Trello logo in any board. Suggest click does not take me to new Home view?

4 answers

1 vote
Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2018

I've been checking my Trello account since the announcement (i.e. opening Trello on the browser, logging in and out, refreshing), but the new Home view isn't available for me either. Like what @Alice suggested, it may take a while for it to roll out for everyone after all. 😕

0 votes
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2018

Update: It works for me now!

Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2018

Nice! I'm glad it's finally out for you. 👍What do you think of it so far? I'm still getting used to it, but overall I like the new changes. 

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2018

I've always been a power user of the Cards page, so I definitely like the new look! Still have to properly organize my starred boards and getting used to it as well.

0 votes
Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2018

The new Trello home view finally rolled out for me. Looks great! 

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 5.37.30 AM.png

Has it rolled out for you too @[deleted] @Alice? Perhaps seeing Taco at the top of your screen signals its availability for your account. 🙂

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2018

Nope. I see Taco, but not new home page for me (I cleared my cache and tried from incognito mode too). :(

Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2018

For me, visiting the Settings page of my account did the trick. When I went back to my dashboard, that's when it became visible to me. I did this while on my PC, which still showed the old Home view. 

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2018

Not sure what helped me, but I'm glad it's updated now.

0 votes
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2018

There are still many people (me included) without the new Home page, I guess it's just a matter of time.

Deleted user May 4, 2018

Thanks Alice. Reading more blog posts on this topic disclosed that the new Home feature is not active yet although the blog post was dated 4/28/18. This note was buried in the blog post. Sort of a roll out FAIL if I do say so myself. State this in bold at the beginning of the Roll Out announcement would be my style.

Rick Hamlet May 6, 2018

Ouch!  This hurts.  I spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure out why the home screen with the left-side pane wasn't working.  Glad to see I wasn't just confirming my incompetence.   Any idea when this will really roll out?

Rick

Rick Hamlet May 9, 2018

Works for me now...  Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events