The archive shortcut (with c, and the clickndrop on top of the lists) disappeared, what could I do ?

Deleted user April 1, 2019

The option is still there when right clicking a card, but it takes way too much time. Anyone experienced that and has an idea ?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2019

@[deleted] I had a client report this to me also. Please email support@trello.com with a screencast (for example using useloom.com) showing the problem -- I will be doing a video chat with my client on Thursday and will be doing the same. The shortcut is working for me (Chrome/MacOS and Macos desktop app) but he is on Windows, so I assume you are too ... 

Deleted user April 2, 2019

Uh, can't show that I'm pressing a keyboard key... you'd only see my mouse over on cards, right ?

I'm on Windows too, chrome, latest updates.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2019

@[deleted] I always find that if I do a screencast and talk through what I'm doing it helps illustrate the timing and any other potential clues to what's going wrong and why, even though as you've correctly observed my keyboard doesn't appear in the video.

Deleted user April 10, 2019

Wow, realized I didn't answer ! Didn't do anything, and now things are back to normal, the key works.

Thanks anyway !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events