Team Members need to look at their calendars for due dates

Will Wyatt October 15, 2017

New user here. I have 5 people, plus me on my office team. I've spent two days, the entire weekend setting up boards with lists, members to do things on cards on those lists, with due dates for all.

From what I can see now, each team member is going to have to open each board separately to see her/his assisgnment, on the calendar which appears to be unique to that board. I've set up about 40 boards and dozens, maybe hundreds of cards.

I need a place for each team member to look at a calendar for the team, and individually to see who needs to do what and when across all of the boards for the business, NOT have to open up each board and look.

Am I missing something? Surely this is part of the program.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2017

Hey Will

You can use the Planyway Power Up on a "master board" and link all of your team's boards to that, and then each user will be able to click on the Planyway Calendar to see ALL due dates across all boards associated.

Additionally, individual users can see their assigned cards at www.trello.com/my/cards across all boards.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events