Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Member actions versus viewing rights

Alexander March 9, 2021

If I have a Workspace/Team Business Class account, can I invite others to view my board without them having edit capabilities? 

In other words, I work on my Business Class account board. I want others to just see my work, not change it. Do I have to buy Business Class accounts for anyone that just wants to see my work? Or is there a class of users with view rights only? Note: They may be looking at multiple boards.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2021

@Alexander 

Try making boards visible but do not add member to the boards.

Alexander March 10, 2021

@milynnus  Thank you for your reply! I appreciate you taking the time to help :-)

When you say, "making boards visible," do you mean "public?"

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

@Alexander 

It is in board settings : Only Admin allow member to join, Disable Team member to edit or join...you can decide whether to allow for comments.

Team member will be able to go to the back of card but cannot edit but can watch, share and copy.

Alexander March 10, 2021

Thank you again! That's very helpful. I will try it :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events