Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taging cards beside color

Nebojsa Damjanovich February 10, 2019

Is there a way of taging cards beside color?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2019

Hi @Nebojsa Damjanovich, if you would like your cards to have labels without colours you can turn them all to colourless and assign the names. After you have assigned the label titles you can go to your cards and click on the right corner of card that has the label assigned, and it will display the full title in text.

Here is a great help blog to give you more info:

https://help.trello.com/article/797-adding-labels-to-cards

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Thanks @_Trello_Leader__Jodi_LeBlanc! I thought that there is other method of tagging then colors ...

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2019

Hi @Nebojsa Damjanovich this is a great article, it mentions that labels do not need to always be assigned to a color; they can also function like a tagged search term. You can put as many of these labels as you want on a card. As projects scale, tagged search terms can help with grouping cards and accessing different views better than just lists alone.

https://blog.trello.com/introducing-unlimited-labels

Let me know if this helps.

Jodi

Like Nebojsa Damjanovich likes this

This is great, thanks!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events