Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Tab colors now all blue. They used to follow board color.

Tab colors now all blue. They used to follow the board color. Seems to be same experience in Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari (macOS).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-mattf

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Jul 28, 2021

Hi Matt, I'm from the Trello Support team, and I think what you're referring to is favicon, the icon at the top of the tab for the page. Wikipedia has a good article on what favicon is here.

If you're using Safari, this browser does not support the ability to have dynamic favicon.

If you're using Edge, we've identified this as a bug, and I have raised this with our team. They'll look into it on our end. 

For Chrome and Firefox, it seems that dynamic favicon are still working fine! If you're having issues seeing the favicon on these browsers, can you swing by Trello Support and drop us a ticket? We'll be able to investigate from there.

Hope this answers your question!

Cheers,
Alex

Thank you Alex. It answers my question.

Like Alex Waite likes this
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Aug 08, 2021

No worries Matt! I thought I'd let you know over the weekend our dev team deployed a fix for this, and Edge is working again and showing dynamic favicon based on board background. If you're using Edge, you should be seeing dynamic tab colours again! 

woot!... working again. you kids rock

Like Alex Waite likes this
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Aug 09, 2021

No worries Matt, I'll let the team know that they rock :p 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,384 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you