Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRACK USERS LOGGING INTO TRELLO

DEALER_PFG August 27, 2020

To give you some background.

We are a finance company. I have my main board then a separate board for each of the dealerships we do financing for. My team has been using Trello for a little over a year now. We recently just launched this with our dealerships and I am wanting to check that the dealerships are actually logging into Trello to see what items they need to get for us. The dealers say they are checking their Trello board everyday but we have a feeling some of our dealerships aren't. Fingers crossed there is something out there that can assist me with this!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@DEALER_PFG there isn't anything that allows you to track whether or not people logged in, but if they're actually getting information and using it, they could be taking some action in Trello to acknowledge that (for example, adding themselves as a member, moving a card to a new list, marking a due date complete, archiving a card, and so on)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events