Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIME LABEL CHANGE

Daniel Mendes December 13, 2019

Does anyone know tell me if it is possible to configure the Card to change its label missing for example 30 days for the delivery date to expire?

Example: My card has a green tag, but when it's 30 days before the due date I want it to automatically change the tag to red.

3 answers

1 vote
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

@Daniel Mendes You can use Butler commands to automate this for you! One warning though is that Due-date triggers are not retro-active, so anything that's within 30 days prior to the command being set up will not change.

• From your Board, click on the Butler button (upper right bar)
  • Go to Due Date (left side of popup)
  • Click on the green "Create Command" button on the right of popup
  • Click on the "+ Add Trigger" bar
  • On the 2nd option, change the Due Date Trigger to 30 days and then click the green + button to add this trigger
  • Then select the Add/Remove Action
  • On the first option, click "add" and change to "remove" – then click the green + button to add this trigger
  • Then add your second command to add the red label to the card (same option as the previous command)
  • Save!

Your completed command should look like this after saving:

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 1.34.46 PM.png

Is that correct?

Captura.PNG

@carrie_eandm 

It's not happening on my cards! : /

They are not retroactive, I waited two days for the automation to work and it was not!

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

@Daniel Mendes Your formula is correct. What I am worried about is that the cards you are looking at have a due date within 30 days, the command won't recognize that. For instance, if you add a card now and set the due date for next Friday, the command wouldn't recognize that and change the label because it is only looking for cards that are hitting the 30 days before due.

Have you tried setting a card for 31 days out and see if the command changes it the next day?

I'm not sure if there's a way to set a range or "under 30 days" instead. I went back into Butler and poked around. I wasn't able to find anything. 

Daniel Mendes December 14, 2019

@carrie_eandm  

I did these tests!

Capturar.PNG

The card due January 12, 2020 should have already changed the label.

1 vote
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2019

Hi

sorry it is not clear.
can you give more details
- the initial characteristics of the card
- the final characteristics
- the chronology of events

My card has a green tag, but when it's 30 days before the due date I want it to automatically change the tag to red.

It was clear?

0 votes
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2019

It is possible if you have a business class account .In this case, you can create a due date command.

@Ludo I have a class account

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events