Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing cards across boards

Shelley Barendregt December 1, 2020

Hi!

Is it possible to sync cards across different Trello boards? I have a team board and a personal board. When I move a card to the list 'done' in my personal board, I'd like it to also move on the team board to the done list. Is this possible with Butler?

I have also looked at Unito but I cannot really figure out how to make it happen in there.

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2020
Shelley Barendregt December 1, 2020

Hi Soumyadeep,
Thank you! :) Maybe I can make it work with mirroring, how it's explained in the second link. I have tried to set up Unito but I don't really understand how I can make a card move to another list by using Unito. 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 2, 2020

Hey @Shelley Barendregt ! Unito employee here :) Can you help me understand what your process is in Unito to move cards so I can better help you?

Shelley Barendregt December 3, 2020

Hi @Jillian Amyot _Unito_ , thanks for your reply! :) Ok, so I have two boards, one personal and one for the team. When a card is being moved in the team bord from the list 'to do' to the list 'done', I would like it to automatically move that corresponding card in my personal board from the list 'delegated' to the list 'review for feedback'. I cannot figure out how to make this happen with Unito.. Would be really great if you could provide some insight. :) Thank you in advance!

Like Jillian Amyot _Unito_ likes this
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 3, 2020

Hey @Shelley Barendregt , I think the most helpful way to go about this would be to have someone on our team walk you through it in real-time so you can get it set up right away! I've forwarded your message to the team, and they said to email help@unito.io and someone will give you insight on how to set this up. Hope this helps :) 

Shelley Barendregt December 3, 2020

@Jillian Amyot _Unito_ Thanks so much! I was helping my client with this, so I told her to email you on that address. :)

Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
December 3, 2020

Great, thank you! I also did some more digging and found this article that might help!

Like Shelley Barendregt likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events