Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch 1 List from Multiple Boards to 1 list in "Dashboard" Board

Derrick June 7, 2020

Dear Trello,

I have 1 main board and multiple project boards.  Today's to-do tasks list can be found in each board.  I would like to have 1 Today's to-do tasks list for each project board to be sync-ed with 1 Today's to-do tasks list in my "dashboard" board.  That is... if I added or moved some new cards to Today's to-do tasks list on my project board, it will automatically appear in my "dashboard" board under 1 specific list.

I couldn't figure out on how to do it.  Could you please share with me?

I am on free version Trello.

Thank you.

Regards,

Derrick

2 answers

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2020

Hi @Derrick 

Welcome to the Community!

@bedagoml is right, this can be sort of achieved with Butler, but Butler will not sync between 2 lists.

Butler will allow you to copy or move cards, it will allow you to duplicate content on cards if the cards a linked, but there are a lot of commands that will need to be written in order to make it work. And even then, it won't be a full sync. If you run out of Butler quota (50 commands & 500 operations on the free plan), the mirroring will stop working.

There are a number of PowerUps that might enable this for you, I'm thinking Card Mirroring with Unito, Sync by Unito and Cardsync for Teams that might be better suited for what you're trying to achieve, although all of these are paid PowerUps.

Let us know if we can help further!

Esme :)

0 votes
bedagoml June 7, 2020

Hello @Derrick this is a great question. I would suggest you try a powerup called Butler. You can give it conditional statements/instructions according to your preference.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Bedah

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events